Netalliance provides Virtual Enterprise Solutions
for companies that allow them
to become more competitive, save money and be more productive.
global internet roaming
iPass Corporate Access Service Overview
iPass Corporate Access provides tremendous remote access benefits compared
to traditional in-house modem bank solutions and many unique advantages over
Internet services based on a single network provider. With iPass, your
organization gains low-cost, secure access to the Internet, email and corporate
networks - with a local call - from all over the world.
- "Access Anywhere" – iPass provides local-call access to the Internet
through the world's largest network, spanning more than 11,000 access points
throughout 150 countries.
- Reliable, Redundant Connectivity – iPass delivers high-performance
connectivity by using the best-of-the best networks, and by aggregating multiple
networks, iPass offers multiple access points in major business centers.
- Simple User Interface Worldwide – The point-and-click interface of
the iPass connection software, with its international phonebook, ensures easy,
convenient connectivity worldwide.
Tremendous Cost Savings
- Secure Authentication – iPass uses 128-bit key secure socket layer
(SSL) encryption to secure user names and passwords during user authentication.
- VPN Interoperability – iPass is interoperable with all VPN, firewall,
token card and security solutions, enabling you to choose the security products
that best meet your company needs.
- On-site Control – iPassauthentication is handled by Netalliance and works with your
existing authentication database to give you complete administrative control of
authorized users and permissions.
This service is brought to you
- 50 - 80% Savings – The cost savings with iPass are tremendous – save
50-80% compared to traditional in-house modem banks, long-distance and toll-free
- Simplified Administration – The iPass solution can beinstalled in just
a few minutes and significantly reduces the administrative and support costs
associated with maintaining modem banks and complicated client software.
- Pay As You Go – With iPass you pay only for service used-- – there are
no minimum fees or fixed monthly charges for users who only occasionally require
remote access. For companies that want predictability in their monthly remote
access costs, fixed-rate plans are also available.
through our partnership with iPass
Contact Us |